19-24 September - modified practise schedule - click here
2022-23 - Program Schedule information updated
- Competitive Registration -
- Junior/Senior Groups start practice on Monday 12 September
- Age Group 1/2 & Novice Groups start practice week of 19 September
- Tryouts can be accommodated at the beginning of practise - email email@example.com
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday - 6:00 pm at Weston CI
- Tuesday/Thursday - 4:30 pm at York Rec Centre
- Intro to Competitive Registration - (practices start in Oct) - sign-up link (use Tabs to choose location, this will save a spot for your swimmer, registration and payment info will be emailed to you)
Summer 2020 Training - Smythe Park
Grand Opening of York Recreation Centre!
York Swim Club made an appearance at the grand opening of the new York Recreation Centre on Sunday April 23 and got to mingle with some big Toronto names! From left to right, pictures include Frances Nunziata, Frank Di Giorgio, and Mayor John Tory!
Awesome December by All!
York Swim Club had great performances (and fun!) at all our December meets, including: Central Region Team Champs, CAMO, and our very own Santa Meet!
York Kids Working Hard!
Dryland exercises are a main part of a swimmer's training and help work on fitness, coordination, and flexibility.