The results are in: YORK SWIMMERS RANK AMONG THE BEST IN THE PROVINCE!
At the recent Ontario Summer Festival meet, Damian took home four medals (2 Gold, 1 silver and one bronze) He had 6 personal bests.
Kevin finished with 2 silver medals, 1 bronze and four personal bests.
At Top Cup, a meet for 10 and unders, Vincent took home the bronze medal for the 200 breast. Great Job!
Summer Swim Camps!
These camps are offered to all swimmers between the ages of 6-17 (must be able to swim 25 yards)
• Improve overall swimming technique in all four competitive strokes
• Swimmers will take part in rhythm exercises to improve coordination, dry land training for cardiovascular improvement as well as fun and games.
Weston CI Pool - 100 Pine Street, Toronto M9N 2Y9
Two 2 week sessions (9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
• Session 1 - July 2nd to July 12th (Monday to Friday – 9 days) o $180 for new members
o $135 for existing York Swim Club members
• Session 2 - July 15th to July 26th (Monday to Friday – 10 days) o $200 for new members
o $150 for existing York Swim Club members
Swim Camp Overview:
• 9:00-9:30 a.m. Arrival and games
• 9:30-10:00 a.m. Dryland exercises (Running, rhythm and strength exercises, games)
• 10:00-12:00 p.m.—Pool Training (Stroke Improvement, Fitness, Dives/Turns, Games)
• 12:00-12:30 p.m. — Games and Pick-up
What to bring:
• Swimsuit, goggles, swim cap
• T-shirt, shorts, running shoes
• Snack (preferably fruit)
• Water bottle
Register Now - Space Limited
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 647-223-SWIM (7946)
Visit - www.yorkswimclub.ca