Each season, a swim club must register (or re-register) our officials with Swim Ontario and Swimming Canada. To become registered as an official with York Swim Club for the 2023-24 season please use the link to provide required registration information.
- 2023-24 Officials Registration link -- please ensure to pick 'York Swim Club' as your club and click 'Submit'
- Note each official will need to login to their Swimming Canada officials account and complete the required consents - more info on how to update your account and complete consents - here
Online Officials Clinics
- Swimming Canada offers some official clinics online. Instructions to take these online clinics - here.
- Online Clinics available
- Intro to Swim Officiating
- Intro to Swim Officiating (refresher)
- Safety Marshal
- Chief Timekeeper
- Clerk of Course (Admin Desk)
- Canadian Para Swimming Online Deck Officials
York Zoom Officials Clinics
- Inspector of Turns - Tuesday 5 December 7:00 pm - Zoom (must have completed the Intro to Swim Officiating)
- Judge of Stroke - Friday 8 December - 7:00 pm - Zoom (must have completed the Inspector of Turns Clinic)
Central Region Zoom Officials Clinics
- click on OFFICIALS tab on the menu for more information on how to access the Learning Management System
- click Member Login with your official account username and password
- Officials Instructions page – click CLINICS tab
- Clinics Page to register your clinic
More Info about Swim Officiating? -- Please visit the Swim Ontario website Look under the 'Officials' tab.
Copies of Official Clinic Material? -- go here
Officials Certification Pathway and Official Levels? -- go here