Each season, a swim club must register (or re-register) our officials with Swim Ontario and Swimming Canada. To become registered as an official with York Swim Club for the 2019-20 season please use the link below to review the Code of Conduct, consent to the PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection Electronic Documents Act) and provide required registration information.
- 2019-20 Officials Registration link -- please copy and paste email address firstname.lastname@example.org on the final page before clicking 'Submit'
Online Officials Clinics
- Swimming Canada offers some official clinics online. Instructions to take these online clinics - here.
- Online Clinics available
- Intro to Swim Officiating
- Safety Marshal
- Chief Timekeeper
Webinar Officials Clinics
Offered by Swim Ontario in October, February, and May. February 2020 clinics are now available for registration:
- Clerk of Course – February 10 from 7:00 – 9:30 PM
- Recorder Scorer – February 11 from 7:00 – 9:30 PM
- Meet Manager – February 18 from 7:00 – 9:30 PM
- Chief Finish Judge – Chief Judge Electronics – February 20 from 7:00 – 9:30 PM
A computer or tablet are necessary for these clinics. Registration is required and closes 1 week prior to the webinar. To register complete the online form HERE.
More Info about Swim Officiating? -- Please visit the Swim Ontario website Look under the 'Officials' tab.
Copies of Official Clinic Material? -- go here
Officials Education Pathway? -- go here
How to be certified as an Official (different levels)? -- go here