Withdrawing from Meet
If a swimmer/family knows ahead of time that they will not be able to participate in a specific meet the following must occur:
- The swimmer needs to notify/speak with their coach.... AND....
- The parent/guardian needs to send an e-mail that the swimmer will not be able to attend the meet/day. These emails need:
- to be sent to the coach and the entry coordinator at email@example.com
- to have a subject indicating the meet name and the swimmer's name
- to have the body of the email to state exactly the meet name, days, and swimmer(s) that will not be able to participate in the meet.
- to be sent at least 1 day prior to the scratch deadline for that meet.