22 Feb 2020 - Central Region Officials Clinics Brochure
Central Region is again offering Swim Officials Clinics. Clinics offered in the morning (9:15-11:50 am). Lunch provided and then clinics offered in the afternoon (1:00-3:30 pm). Sign up for one or two clinics. First come -- first served (but you must register by 12 February). To register and secure your space email YY Wong -- email@example.com -- include your name, your club and which clinic(s) you want to attend.
- Date -22 February
- Time - 9:15-11:50 am or/and 1:00-3:30 pm
- Location - Markham Pan Am Centre
- Clinics offered - Morning ( 9:15-11:50 am)
- Referee Clinic -Level 2+ Officials, must have completed 4+ clinics. Limited to 30 attendees (Multipurpose Room 2)
- Domestic Para Clinic –Level 2 officials or Must have completed Timekeeping & Judge of Stroke & Turn Clinic. Limited to 25 attendees (Multipurpose Room 1)
Lunch: 12:00 -12:50 pm
- Clinics offered - Afternoon (1:00-3:30 pm)
- Open Water Clinic – Must have completed Timekeeping and Judge of Stroke & Turn Clinics. Limited to 60 attendees (Multipurpose Room 2)
- Domestic Para Clinic –Continuation from morning session (Multipurpose Room 1)
- Register -- email YY Wong - firstname.lastname@example.org -- include:
- your name,
- your club (York Swim Club)
- and which clinic you want to attend.
Register before 12 February -- clinics often fill up early, so register SOON before clinics fill up!
Register for one clinic in morning or one in afternoon or one in both!